Wednesday, February 11, 2009

An Auspicious Start

I doubt anyone of note will find this until well after this post (or not, depending on how much I whore this page out), but I'm essentially using this as a placeholder anyway, so whatever.

Tomorrow, I officially start my foray into the wild world of broadcasting, as myself and my friend George will be broadcasting the Marist Red Foxes basketball game (versus Fairfield) on Marist Radio (more on the sham that has been later). As I prep more for the game, I'll throw up a preview, more for my own benefit than yours, because, let's face it, this blog is for my amusement more than anything else. The day I get an audience is the day this world has officially failed in its purpose... and then I'm totally taking advantage of it. Mindless droans, assemble.

1 comment: